"Forged in the Spirit" Part 4: Jesus & Your Stuff | Pastor Devon Martinsen
Luke 12:13 -
- Divide inheritance
- Build bigger storehouses
- Dont store things for yourselves
- Don't worry about what you have, what you will wear etc... God will take care of all of that... He knows what you need!
- Seek His Kingdom!
- "For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also"
1. It's All God's
- You don't own anything!
- We are just stewarding what has been entrusted into our care...what we have is on loan.
- Use what God has given you to glorify Him!
He reveals Himself to us through scripture.
Luke 12:48 -
2- We can only work with the Grace God has given us...
Give what and how you can and how God leads you...
3- Be a Risk Taker-
- Step out in Faith!
- There's no guarantee that whatever you give witll be given back.
- Be willing to give and invest in faith knowing that God will use it where it is most needed!
- Remember, there's more where that came from: God who richly supplied you has more blessing in store...an endless supply of it...don't be afraid to share and give it away!
"The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller. The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped." - Proverbs 11:24-25 MSG
When it comes to our "Stuff", it's always God's first. Used for HIS Glory - Trust Him with what He's given you and entrusted you with in life.
*When we focus on Jesus we have an answer to all that (anxieties, issues and problems etc...) and it's not "more money"...it's More Jesus!
"God, I can trust my life to you and I don't have to worry about tomorrow because I know you've god that!"
"God, use me to build your kingdom and to invest in the people around me"